Forecasting – Trending and Events
Outcomes: The aim of the course is to instill greater confidence in forecasting by providing an in-depth understanding of forecasting fundamentals, specifically trending, eventing and converting.
This course is a sub-course of our full fundamentals of forecasting training course, which expands on each aspect of forecasting – define (core and advanced) / trend / event / convert.
Who should attend: We developed the Fundamentals course, and sub-courses, for anyone who plays a role in the forecasting process, no matter of their ability; brand teams, business intelligence, analysts, forecasters and those completely new to forecasting.
What will be covered: All key topics will be covered to ensure a strong and comprehensive understanding of the trend, event and convert steps of forecasting:
- Founding principles of good forecasting
- Key steps to trending, eventing, converting
- How to include seasonality, structural breaks, recently launch products and much more, in your trend
- Scenario based approach
- Conversion to volume and revenue
Once purchased, you will have access to this training course for 6 months.
How will it be covered:
The training is brought to life using engaging visuals, real-life examples, and quizzes.
- 9 videos and accompanying text walk you through different steps
- 2 real-life examples bring theory to life
- 4 quizzes test your understanding as you move through the training
Total time: 1 hour
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 4
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Key Forecasting Principles
Trending the market
Converting to volume and sales