Forecasting – Defining Your Market (Advanced)
Outcomes: The aim of the course is to instill greater confidence in forecasting by providing an in-depth understanding of the advanced approaches to defining the market.
This course is a sub-course of our full fundamentals of forecasting training course, which expands on each aspect of forecasting – define (core and advanced) / trend / event / convert.
Who should attend: We developed the Fundamentals course, and sub-courses, for anyone who plays a role in the forecasting process, no matter of their ability; brand teams, business intelligence, analysts, forecasters and those completely new to forecasting.
What will be covered: All key topics will be covered to ensure a strong and comprehensive understanding of the advanced approaches to defining the market:
- Founding principles of good forecasting
- An understanding of the key first step to creating a forecast; defining the market
- Opportunity vs Patient Flow methodologies, and how to choose the correct approach
Once purchased, you will have access to this training course for 6 months.
How will it be covered:
The training is brought to life using engaging visuals, real-life examples, and quizzes.
- 6 videos and accompanying text walk you through the advanced approaches
- 2 real-life examples bring theory to life
- 2 quizzes test your understanding as you move through the training
Total time: 1.25 hours
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 2
- Students 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Key Forecasting Principles
Defining the market